Skip to content

Toggle service links

Managing your finances on a reduced income Redundancy - your next steps

If, due to redundancy, you're having to manage on a reduced income you may be entitled to financial help.

Seek advice from your professional organisation, your trade union, independent financial advisers or your local Citizens Advice. Citizens Advice have benefits calculators to help you get an idea of what benefits you can get.

As a student you may be eligible for financial assistance related to your studies. For the full range of financial support offered see Payment, scholarships, bursaries and grants.

Helpful links for financial advice

Last updated 5 months ago