Academic Progress Policy 21/22 (Apprenticeships)
In March 2021, The Open University published its new Academic Progress Policy 21/22 (Apprenticeships) for the first time.
This policy defines:
- What constitutes sufficient academic progress for Apprentices to be able to continue studying for their apprenticeship qualification
- How academic progress is monitored
- How and when study restrictions are applied to Apprentices
- How to apply for permission to undertake further study if a study restriction has been applied, and who to obtain permission from
The changes made:
There has been a significant change to this policy:
- Replaced Student Charter Principles with new Student Charter Values in The Open University Student Charter Values section
For more help or information
Please talk to your Student Support Team if you need any further information. You can find out how to contact them on Contact the OU.